View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:51   #161
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: ACCY POP GROUPS 1960s

[quote=dublomad;821229]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
'ow do Nooper, have a look at your write up on Manchesterbeat.

The Soundcasters on Manchesterbeat - the group and music scene of Manchester in the '60s

Remember? [/quote Hi Steve, thought it might be you. Yes I did see the Manchesterbeat picture but can't find it anymore. Turned 60 in March and me, my brother Phil, and mate Mick from our old band Kyte, got together for a bit of a jam at the Bay Horse in Bash. We enjoyed it so much, we roped in Glen, our old drummer and it looks like we may be back on the road again!! We were conned into doing a Saturday night freebie at Bash Con on 10th July - nothing like ready, but there is an old saying about it'll be alright on the night, or not as the case may be. Problem is we're too old to remember stuff anymore! Oh, by the way, we're going on as the Soundcasters. First time in 41 years!
Hope all is well at your end Steve, thought you may have gone back to - - - was it Lanzarote?
If you're passing Steve, drop us a line and we can catch up.
All the best
Tony
Great to hear, you're back on the road, Tony! Old rock 'n' rollers never die. As Cashy says, doubt I'll be able to make it to the Bash Con, gig but I'm sure I'll receive a full report on it!

Lanzarote? I should be so lucky! Sunny Stockport more like!