View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:35   #10
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: whats church really like???

Hmm is it one of those across from petrol station? That would be quiet there is only about 5 houses, well i suppose the same goes for before express gifts, not many there either. But Henry Street is not far from scum central. I had a short time on Warmsley Close. Lived with a friend nextdoor to smackheads. Kids used to spit out windows at us, and when the smackheads was off their heads the kids would just throw stuff and bang all night. I was punched in the nose by another smackhead for telling the kids off.....

Then further from that there is Canal Street, Victoria Street etc.... i had a friend who lived around there that was hassled and eventually he was burgled, that was the final straw for his girlfriend and they moved

So there are quiet parts of church. Like somebody said Lion Street is quiet, the area surrounding the sports center is nowhere near as bad as it was. Going back 10 or 15 years ago you would of been safer up Woodnook. Alas most of them have moved or now they are in prison...or dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
actually, no, i tend to go to his, it's quiet at his house, or it is till i get there