View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 10:09   #113
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF View Post
Were there till rolls thrown onto the field of play during the match (some aimed @ Krul) - Yes
Therefore if the person arrested @ end of match is guilty of such then yes he should be charged.
When Jase was arrested did a group of 20 or 30 run towards the police/stewards - Yes
Therefore this could be deemed as hostile.
Could the club be fined for failing to control the crowd (again the throwing incident) - Quite a possibility
Therefore can i ask what you are expecting the club to come out and say publically regarding the incidents. Until all facts are looked @ there's not a great deal they can do. It all started because someone pushed it too far with throwing the till rolls which is an offence and therefore someone was arrested then it all banked rolled from there.
Over reaction from police/stewards - Yes definatley but it did all start with someone commiting an offence
CEF !..Of course, I am not expecting to hear a statement which will by it's nature incriminate the Club in any way, realising, as do we all, that once it is unleashed the long arm of the law has to follow it's alotted course, and any interference with this is, to say the least, frowned-upon !.

However, the point I was attempting to make, and I apologise for repeating myself (again!), was simply that
snippets of information, gossip, innuendo, and sinister whispers in local Newspapers, will do lttle to mollify the almost Anti-Club feelings that one can sense from this Forum, and from personal contacts, and that some recognition of this by the Officers (not Police!) at The Crown in a short statement would not be out of place !.

Keep posting !!.