View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 10:17   #114
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Casper View Post
Sorry about that Cashy, It is Outback Ossy I am refering to, and quoting a few of his posts over the last couple of days.
If you must quote me, then at least have the decency to spell my username correctly. Also had you continued to read the thread on which you are posting you will also note I have joined the Facebook group re the SU 2. Finally, I think you should also note that Katei77 corrected me prior to you piping up and making statements referring to me. Whilst this is a public forum and you may quote me why don't you say what YOU mean yourself. Oh and by the way, I may have used the term 'wade' loosely, but in reality, is throwing tennis balls on to the field of play whilst play is in action not just as illegal as throwing loo roll or till roll from the 'Clayton End'??? So why did no one approach the Newcastle fans in the Whinney Hill terrace, there were enough stewards and police spotters in the ground?

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!

Last edited by Outback Ozzy; 27-08-2010 at 10:27. Reason: slight correction