View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 11:11   #120
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEF View Post
Yonmon - sorry i'm just not getting it. I still don't get what you want from the club H & S will say fans throwing till rolls onto pitch after game started are commiting an offence and could lead to injury therefore police are correct in arresting those responsible.
The police and stewards did over react but if 20/30 people are running towards you many F ing and blinding and quite a few drunk what alternative are they gonna do. When someone is coming towards you, you automatically go on the defensive ( i do not condone some of what has been done towards some of the fans) - again the club won't comment on these actions.
Yes quite a few are guessing and gossiping about what went on but what are the club supposed to do to stop it.
All they can say is that said incidents took place on Wednesday night and we are looking into it. They can't come out and say publically that they back Jase (and thats what alot of posters seem to be getting at) because IF he has done anything deemed illegal then the club we seem to be are condoning it. How is that going to stop the gossip? or ill feeling being thrown at the club.

Sorry but you are going to have to literally spell it out to me
And there you have it !!...and, as I feel a splurge of
Verbal Pyrotechnics coming on...'Cowshed Sid' says thats where I should leave it !.