View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 13:12   #138
VALAIRIAN
God Member

Smile Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Please, I started this thread because of my disgust in what went on on Wednesday night. All the “Whys and wherefores” are irrelevant at the moment.

IF Danny threw a “Missile” at a police officer – fair point, but what went on afterwards, was not right, others could have been hurt and as we all know – I hope – we do not cause trouble, we just have a good time.

We stayed behind to congratulate our Team on a great display, but all the Officials seemed to want us out.

I had planned to stay in Accy and have a few drinks – win, lose or draw – but after I witnessed what went on and Jase being cuffed, I just drove home, I posted this thread when I got home, because it was how I felt at the time.

Two days later, I feel worse, love him or hate him, Jase is one of the main driving forces behind The Ultras and our FANtastic support, it will not be the same without him.

But the reason for this post is to say, please do not let us fall out between ourselves… Emotions are running high, but remember, we are all the same – Stanley FANs!!!!!!

TOGETHER WE ARE STANLEY

FANS NOT CRIMINALS

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/