View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 10:34   #171
Doug
Member.

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

I’ve been reading through like others and some posts are a bit dramatic, I would have thought that Jase and co will have got proper legal advice and will hopefully be cleared of any serious wrong doing.

There have been a number of witnesses making statements on here; have you been down to the Police Station and made factual statement of what you witnessed/experienced personally. Have you contact Jase or his legal advisors and given supporting statement of events.

Over recent months people have actively sought self management has fans i.e. ASSF, Trusts, OSC and the Ultras themselves; have any of you gone and made an official complaint regarding the activities of the Stewards on the day or the Policing of the game.

It would be interesting for us to hear of any positive moves made to remedy this situation or of any outcomes that favour the forwarding of the club in a positive light.

I would like to think that everybody who could possibly attend home games do so and show the whole system negative or positive that Accrington Stanley supporters are above intimidation and above all are law abiding; and possibly the best Club Football Supporters in the World.

P.S.

What about fighting funds....are these guy's on there own or are we collecting..(better see what happens on the 8th. maybe)

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -