View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 18:03   #174
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROI View Post
In regards to the stewarding /policing what i can`t understand about all of this is the fact that there was regular matchday stewards on the clayton end and control box whom have seen the Ultras stay behind after a match season after season with no trouble whatsoever, why did non of these have the sense to sort the situation out before it excalated either on the terrace or from the control room .What i could see some police both inside and outside the ground handled this match almost like it was a big derby/grudge match and don`t understand how to police an Accrington Stanley family friendly match as they are not geared up for this, again information from the club would i presume have been given ,when walking past all the Newcastle coaches overheard one geordie and a couple of police whom could`nt believe how overpoliced this fixture was.Just to finish Jase and Danny are top lads and have my wholehearted support
Very good point!!!!!!!!!

The stewards have seen it after every game , we stay behind for like 10 or so minutes and have stayed for longer in other matches also!!!!

I think the stewards dont like that so i think they thought this was their opportunity to pounce on some of the key ultras!!