View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 19:27   #181
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
What about when we could not walk along the walkway at the end of half time fc:??? What was that all about??? The whole night was crazy, just hope that we do not lose one of our best assets on the back of this!!!!!

The walkway incident was really annoying!

One steward was stood their on the terrace walkway entrance with his arms across it! We started walking towards it saying excuse me and said we wasnt allowed through. Thinking he was joking i laughed politely and said excuse me! He was actually being serious. He said that you cant go through the walkway as people behind it were blocking it!

I thought, is this a joke? I went to him " well why cant you move the people behind the walk way so then we can use the walkway for what its for" he said nope not coming through.

So everyone then had to get through and pass everyone on the terrace just get to were they wanted to!! Its an utter joke. Whats the point in a walkway?
I didnt mind walking through the people to stop a problem etc but its how they talked to you and what they did and that was nothing.

I try not to have a moan on here as there isnt any point and just causes negativity towards the club but this was something that really annoyed me!

Oh and yes, if crooky gets banned for chucking a till roll , then so do another 80 people!!!

Accrington Web