View Single Post
Old 30-08-2010, 08:28   #192
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
why do stewards keep coming on here and trying to distract from the cause of the problems.

Police and Stewards with no idea on how to control a harmless crowd, but hell bent on wilfully creating a scene to justify their pointless existence.

I didnt agree with alot of what eric whalley said, but i do i agree with him on one thing 'i wouldnt pay them with washers'
DAV007 I really do have to take issue with this statement.

FACT - till rolls were thrown after the start of the second half.
FACT - a message was tannoyed around the ground after the start of the second half to cease throwing till rolls. FACT also this wasn't heard on the Clayton End - which in effect is a club problem.
FACT - I know Jase polices the Ultras with a passion and his mantra is for a loud proud bunch of supporters who are - in the main - law abiding and peaceful. A policy I support whole heartedly.
FACT - were the stewards at the Clayton End, club stewards or hired help? You don't answer this one.
FACT - quite clearly you have never stewarded a game in your life. Try it, even at Accy it is not always that easy.

Whilst I support Jase and the Ultras for all they do at home and away matches, get off the stewards backs. Yes they may be paid 'washers', but without them, the town of Accrington would not have a football club, because they are a legal requirement - FACT.

PS I am not a steward - used to be one, but now do a more mundane job.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!