View Single Post
Old 30-08-2010, 12:36   #205
DAV007
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy View Post
DAV007 I really do have to take issue with this statement.

FACT - till rolls were thrown after the start of the second half.
a tiny number in comparison to the starting of the game and the start of the second half.

Quote:
FACT - a message was tannoyed around the ground after the start of the second half to cease throwing till rolls. FACT also this wasn't heard on the Clayton End - which in effect is a club problem.
correct. as previously stated, we couldnt hear the 50 50 draw numbers at half time nevermind an announcement when the game was about to start

Quote:
FACT - I know Jase polices the Ultras with a passion and his mantra is for a loud proud bunch of supporters who are - in the main - law abiding and peaceful. A policy I support whole heartedly.
FACT - were the stewards at the Clayton End, club stewards or hired help? You don't answer this one.
I dont know any of the current stewards, but I would presume they where hired as they where new faces and had no iunderstanding of the ground and fans

Quote:
FACT - quite clearly you have never stewarded a game in your life. Try it, even at Accy it is not always that easy.
WOW, you know about my life.
Wel I have been a steward at football, and I have been a head steward at events.
Its a pathetic job, and something most people do to either A. get in the ground for free or B fulfill their egos.
Most people did it for A, the ones who did it for B are the ones who have been doing it for along time.

Quote:
Whilst I support Jase and the Ultras for all they do at home and away matches, get off the stewards backs. Yes they may be paid 'washers', but without them, the town of Accrington would not have a football club, because they are a legal requirement - FACT.
Im not disputing this.
The best and most respected stewards are seen not heard.

But lets not forget the biggest FACT

the police and stewards where useless and caused the trouble which occured after the game.

Last edited by Neil; 31-08-2010 at 08:51. Reason: sorted out quotes to make it easier to read