View Single Post
Old 30-08-2010, 13:55   #206
katei77

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROI View Post
Inside grounds police usually take directives from chief home stewards as they have the inside knowledge of match day at their grounds particualrly were the home fans are concerned,as happened on wednesday police were not regular police that attend the Crown Ground[not many are ] and so would be going off info. given by stewards,not for one minute condoning police action but some home stewards should have expressed more what happens week in week out on the Clayton end and taken control.

If you look back at my eailer posts you will see that in the events of me be grapped by a police officer that one of our stewards made it very clear and not just verbal to the officer that i was allow through to the area to untie the sir bobby flag but did that officer listen to our own stewards NO!
For his troubles of defening his fans he was taken over the pitch side wall onto wall and told by the officer he was off now off duty

So to blame stewards for not giving the rite infor to the police in this case is wrong

If the police will not listen to our own stewards what hope do the fans have?