View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 11:34   #215
Willie Miller
Senior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Thanks for all the support, I have been in contact with the FSF & they are appointing a solicitor as we speak. I was right in my concern about Danny being led away & they wouldn't tell me why. I was wrong in my actions although the police put their hands on me first.

Danny & I had just spent 36 hours, sewing, painting & displaying a massive pre game display. We also both did all 63 games last year & barring some shenanigans at Crewe & Cheltenham, nothing happened.

I urge the support to stick together & not fight over this issue. Its done, lessons will be learnt from our end on how to handle a similar situation. I don't know if the club, stewards or police will learn, nor do I care.

The Clayton End & ASFC is a special place, it shouldn't have been full of police at the end of a game. We are not hooligans. We started SU to encourage loud, passionate, unique support. It is not everyone's cup of tea but it is certainly better than many similar aged supporters at other clubs who look to "Football Factory" for inspiration. Who stand making V signs to the away support for 90 minutes & who throw stuff at away supporters coaches.

I will take any punishment firmly on the chin, as will Danny, but I am hopeful that a football banning order will not be made.

If it is I hope that the colour & noise created by the SU & the Clayton End will carry on until I am back in 2013.

Love you all, live life & prosper.

PS Any character references, get out of jail free cards, help, advice, cakes with "files" in. Can you send to [email protected]

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk