Junior Member+

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV007 View Post
CEF

your new on here and your clearly a steward

you talk alot of crap

no one was drunk

20 or 30 people where not running at the police, they where climbing over chairs, walking down steps, ducking under bars - you make it sound like a stampede

no one ran at any stewards, the stewards decided to get involved on their own accord

There is a difference between backing a blokes character and condoning illegal activity.
There is also a commercial interest, as the club potentially could lose alot of fans from a young generation, this would also have a knock on effect on the teams performance as their is a direct link towards the boost the players recieve from the fans noise and the intimidation an away keeper/player feels playing in front of the clayton end.

intimidation of away players and officials is a positive thing, it occurs at every football ground to varying degrees.
Never get a penalty at old trafford, anfield or stoke?
pleas dont link intimidation to throwing till rolls, again incase you didnt read it, the till rolls where designed to leave an effect in the goal nets with the rolls hanging down, as seen in many football grounds across europe. It looks impressive.

Its convienent and 100% false for the police/stewards to link till roll throwing to an incient 40 minutes later, which the police and stewards instigated.

one thing the new stewards have been unable to understand or accept, the ultras and the fans in general at accrington self govern and sort out any problems.
This is a unique positive set up.

Dont forget, stewards are their to act as police on the cheap, collect their minimum wage, do a fake NVQ and fulfil their egos.

btw - i just like everyone else was searched by a line of stewards going into the ground. they are useless.

pathetic.

I would love to meet you.

Hi DAV007

I hope everything i have posted isn't crap as i did mention that i hope that Jase & Danny manage not to get banned and that if anyone was mistreated by the officials then they should report them

I am not a steward sorry to disappoint and i have no issue with the original throwing of till rolls it did indeed look pretty impressive. I posted what i actually saw on the night each person has a different account and that makes for a healthy debate