View Single Post
Old 20-09-2004, 15:01   #24
accystankev
I am Banned

Re: Footy mad or Official site

May I add my own comment?
I must thank Whalley Red ever so much!
I am extremely enthusiastic about becoming a journalist in the future. Do you know how if feels to have something that you have set your heart on being critisised in such a way? Mistakes can only be learnt from and yes, copying from the Beeb site (which I always intended to replace afterwards anyway and i have notes that i wrote at the match to prove it) IS a mistake and I have learnt from it. Next time all will just write something like McEvilly scores 2 as Stanley beat Leigh. More to follow. If i cannot get enough time to write out the full match report. The WHY STANLEY is about to be changed. That is what i understood it as. I am a reletivly new Reds fan compared to most of you lot. I have set my heart on my site and spend most of my time doing something for it. I have increased the traffic by 77% in just over 5 month is something I am proud of. Since coming on this board I have learnt a lot of things and they can only improve the site. I know someone suggested a fanzine site, can that person please contact me with more info thanks as I feel it is a great idea, thanks. If you prefer the official site then dont go on my site and keep it there but you dont have to go slagging it off ll the time.
accystankev is offline   Reply With Quote