View Single Post
Old 30-09-2010, 22:23   #124
ukcowboy
God Member

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
So you know Lincolns chairman very personally then?

Coley wont go to another league two club! He always said that! Hes done too much at Accrington to go to another league two club with not as good players as he has got here and with a ground that is just a bit better then Accrington. Hes not bothered by money also so thats no a factor! Hes taking this team on the up! Its his team, hes built off nothing. No way would he throw it away for an extra 300 quid a week.
Did I ever say I did ya numpty? Why jump to that obviously stupid conclusion?...................Every time I or anyone else on here says something even remotely contraversial it appears that you seem to take umbridge and come out with ill thought out comments like the one Ive highlighted.

If you had been arsed to read the other posts and my reply to Yonmon, you would have seen that I also do not believe that Coley would go to Lincoln...............BUT that does not stop Him from being a favoured target does it?

If you really want to play that game, then how come you are so sure that Coley would not leave for an extra £300 a week (thats more info than I have, whats your scource?).................have you asked Him? If I were in his shoes, ie NO contract, unsure of the direction the club was going (Oniel/Whalley debacle), then I'm not sure I would be willing to continue on an adhoc basis, I would want security for my family etc..................Oh and before you say 'He has said so', remember we are talking football here, how many established managers have said exactly the same thing only to change their minds when another, better paid opportunity came along?

I reiterate, I dont believe He will go but I do believe that O'Neil and his numpty Whalley should stop messing around and either put up or bog off for good, because that just might be the straw that breaks the camels back.................Think about it

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
ukcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote