View Single Post
Old 30-09-2010, 22:52   #127
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Did I ever say I did ya numpty? Why jump to that obviously stupid conclusion?...................Every time I or anyone else on here says something even remotely contraversial it appears that you seem to take umbridge and come out with ill thought out comments like the one Ive highlighted.

If you had been arsed to read the other posts and my reply to Yonmon, you would have seen that I also do not believe that Coley would go to Lincoln...............BUT that does not stop Him from being a favoured target does it?

If you really want to play that game, then how come you are so sure that Coley would not leave for an extra £300 a week (thats more info than I have, whats your scource?).................have you asked Him? If I were in his shoes, ie NO contract, unsure of the direction the club was going (Oniel/Whalley debacle), then I'm not sure I would be willing to continue on an adhoc basis, I would want security for my family etc..................Oh and before you say 'He has said so', remember we are talking football here, how many established managers have said exactly the same thing only to change their minds when another, better paid opportunity came along?

I reiterate, I dont believe He will go but I do believe that O'Neil and his numpty Whalley should stop messing around and either put up or bog off for good, because that just might be the straw that breaks the camels back.................Think about it
Numpty, i wasnt quoting you on what you thought about Coley and the posts about him going/not going. The second paragraph was nothing relevant to your post.

The only person who knows the shortlist and will decide who gets the managerial job at Lincoln is the Chairman of that club. So the only good authority you could get on that they are favourites for the job their is off him, so thats why i simply asked, do you know Lincolns Chairman?

My source is him. When i went to Spain to watch the reds i had a chat with Coley and also at the Ultras End Of Season Do last season. He said he doesn't care about money at all, hes earning more than he was when he was teaching so money isn't an issue. He said he had built his team from day one with him and Jimmy and no-one else and it would take something big for him to move to a bigger and better club. He loves it at Accy as well all know. Talk to him UkCowboy next game , he`ll tell you his views straight forward. Hes had no contract for all these years knowing accy has no money! Were in a better financial position now with him being not under contract then he has been for alllll these years. With Iliyas, better team, getting better crowds, a possibility of a new ground. So why would he leave now?

Bradford were favourites last season to land him, we were in a worse financial position then and Bradford are a big big club! Same with Tranmere. Did he go....

Anyway , im not arguing about your views on Coley going as i wasnt quoting you on that as your comments i mostly agree on from the page before.

Dont we all wish they would sort out the mess regarding the chairman position. Eric should of been long gone.

Last edited by fc:stanley; 30-09-2010 at 22:55.
fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote