View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 18:50   #153
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcowboy View Post
Couldnt agree more SM, and IMHO the longer the saga goes on, the more likely, that should an acceptable offer come along, whether that be Lincoln or another club, then the dynamic duo will have to seriously consider moving on.

To treat JC and JB with such contempt is totally unacceptable and we as fans should now be making those who 'run' the club aware of the depth and strenghth of feeling on the matter.

From today's Telegraph...

Chief executive Rob Heys said: “They have done a great job and we hope they will be at Accrington for many years to come.
“They do have a rolling contract, it’s not as if they haven’t got anything.
“But it would be nice now the season has started to get the contracts sorted.”

Will someone please tell him about D o'N's typist who has been hard at it since April ....or was the MD (?)s pronouncement merely a sly and sneaky ruse to discombobulate all who would like to see the affairs of Accrington Stanley placed on an even keel...It's enough to make one feel that prevarication is afoot, which is for Managers,Players and we Supporters just not on!..

and from Jimmy Bell....(Same article!).....

If anyone was to offer us anything we would have to speak to them.
“We have still not got our contract situation sorted and there may come a point where you have to look after yourself.
“It has been going on for nearly 12 months now. The contracts are all agreed but I don’t know who’s offering us the contract or who owns the club.
“But of course we want to stay here. We love the place.”

Now isn't this a sad state of affairs ??....I'm sure that I am not only speaking for myself when I say that it is so disappointing after seeing the results of John and Jimmy's Managing and coaching this afternoon, to read these words...I only hope that it does not become a self-fulfilling prophesy !!....I am beginning to despair again !!

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote