View Single Post
Old 23-09-2004, 20:09   #31
KIPAX
God Member

Re: Brian Clough RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
I've tried to be diplomatic in this thread but I'm afraid Mr Kipax your arguement for the 15 minutes you say I should have waited before offering my sympathies to his family and giving my opinion of Mr Clough just wouldn't have been enough for you.
here we go again

I never said any such thing... its all there in the thread.. I never once mentioned giving sympathy to his family... the chances of his family reading what goes on this mesageboard or about 0... What is wrong with you people that you have to try and twist what i say ???

Quote:
You started this thread maybe hoping for people to leave a small message of condolence
correct

Quote:
and maybe a tribute to the late Brian Clough.
NO.. Wrong again...

Quote:
Just because myself and Bazf and a few others who sent PM's don't agree with you that he was a great man you are in my opinion now resorting to insulting forum members.
NO wrong again
I have absoloutly no problem with bazf saying anyhting he wants about him... I have no problems with you saying what you want about him..

for the umpteenth time my point was your timing of saying them on the day he died.... bazf didnt say them on the day he died.. just you..

Quote:
Nobody is twisting your words and nobody is insulting your inteligence so for the memory of the 96 and for Brian Clough lets just leave it alone and agree to differ.
No... your twsting my words... My ONLY point has been all along.. your timing..., you keep accusing me of other things and i will keep defending myself... Everyone can read just as well as you can.. everyone can see what my point has been all along and everyone can see your twisting it around..

next ?

Last edited by KIPAX; 23-09-2004 at 20:11.
Accrington Web