View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 13:47   #107
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Please don't use verbal abuse ? You come up with statements like the above ....... Not the smartest thing to say really is it ? You are a foolish individual, firstly for your comments & secondly to think you won't be judged. As it stands in UK Drugs are illegal endex ! No ifs or buts, I really couldn't care less what you do to yourself but the problem is the fallout !
My statments are right and proper. You are not clear about what statements I have made. So don't call me a foolish individual. Up until 1916 Cocaine could be bought in any chemist and up until 1960's Heroine was available in GP's. LSD as a chemical is not dangerous, it is the effect it has that can be dangerous - big difference. This thread is about whether "illegal" drugs should be legal or not?

Quote:
You personally may not have caused any problems to others with your drug taking, but for every one like you there's an innumerable amount of others who have ! How many times ? Granny beaten for 3 quid to feed yobs habit ! Home broken into by fix needing felon ! should I go on ? It's always about someone with a drug habit 99% of the time & not a drink issue.
There are people who beat up old people with out being on drugs, people who do it just for money or kicks - how many people are killed by hit and run drivers on drink and not drugs? Also drugs is a massive term there are 1,000's of types of drugs, some used and some abused.

Quote:
And before you go on about Drunks, I know ! They aren't exactly saints either but the majority of them are doing it to each other down town in a drunken miasma with other Drunks & not attacking some old dear on her way to the shops for a pint of milk ! You really should rethink your lifestyle choices friend.
I don't take drugs pal! In fact the drugs I have been prescribed by a Doctor legal drugs for normal illness give me more undesirable side effects than other drugs I had before. Drink is a harmful drug that keeps people dumb. There is always some loud mouth who's drank too much causing trouble.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote