View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 15:36   #112
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
My statments are right and proper. You are not clear about what statements I have made. (Yes I am as you've written them for myself & others to read) So don't call me a foolish individual. Up until 1916 Cocaine could be bought in any chemist and up until 1960's Heroine was available in GP's.(Have a look at the Calendar....er, 2010) LSD as a chemical is not dangerous, it is the effect it has that can be dangerous (Which is the point of the arguement isn't it ?)- big difference. This thread is about whether "illegal" drugs should be legal or not? (Like I said the drugs you're referring to are in UK illegal, endex!)

There are people who beat up old people with out being on drugs, people who do it just for money or kicks - how many people are killed by hit and run drivers on drink and not drugs?(Granted but turn it round, as you insist this debate is about illegal Drugs.) Also drugs is a massive term there are 1,000's of types of drugs, some used and some abused. (Again see above illegal Drugs.)

I don't take drugs pal! (funny that, I wish you'd make your mind up, you quite clearly stated that you had :Your wrong I have taken LSD - So I am talking from experience these are your very own words) In fact the drugs I have been prescribed by a Doctor legal drugs for normal illness give me more undesirable side effects than other drugs I had before. (Do keep going) Drink is a harmful drug that keeps people dumb. There is always some loud mouth who's drank too much causing trouble.
Seems you are pretty confused KX. And should you now wish to continue with your tirade, at least put facts out there so that we don't get mislead if that's the case by your self aggrandizing statements (See above in RED). So you see, with statements like those the expression foolish is one of the politer terms I would use for people (not just you) who claim they've taken illegal drugs.

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 17-12-2010 at 15:40.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote