Old 17-12-2010, 17:02   #118
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Kestralex,
Just to answer a few points:
1:
Quote:
I took acid about 30 years ago! So at least I have the experience to know what I am talking about. Not just what I read 2nd hand in the sun or some excuse for a news paper.
Just because I have not taken any Class A drugs, or any illegal drugs, does not exclude me from having any knowledge on the subject.
I studied Psychology a long time ago and we looked at all manner of mind altering substances back then. Not just LSD.
For your information I do not and have never read the Red Top newspapers, I used to read the Times, until it went to the new improved size...

Quote:
I don't care much for what you say! You can't have a decent debate about this issue so you are now trying to manipulate what I have said!
The whole point of a debate is to listen to the other sides arguments, however you have attacked anyone who questions your point of view, sometimes aggressively. I have not tried to manipulate anything you have said...

3:
Quote:
Can't even be bothered with it anymore - don't waste my time, if you can't ahve a decent conversation without reverting to personal attacks!
If reading and responding to the other side of this argument, I suggest you should not have started it in the first place. I have not resorted to a personal attack, it is pointless and counter-productive.

Have you not realised, you are starting to look a bit foolish. I suggest you stop now before you say something you regret.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote