View Single Post
Old 18-12-2010, 11:46   #125
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
This issue started when Cashman called me a plonker! That is a verbal attack because I contradicted what he said. Which was that LSD can kill you first time you take it. It is a scientific fact that LSD if it's not cut with impurities can't kill you. However it can cause mental problems and in a very few occasions someone has jumped on it. Cashman is basically saying that I am talking rubbish! He then called me a Plonker then Dave in Germany and Boeing Guy took Cashman's side and then tried to twist everything that i'd said out of context.
Let's break it down shall we ? What he said was :-

what a load of balls LSD has always been very dodgy, ya only need 1 bad trip n can screw yer fer life as i have witnessed, can also cause ya to think ya can fly, ending in death,

He is simply expressing a view & speaking from an experience. As to the plonker comment, that is no different from my saying you're foolish only not so subtly expressed.

then Dave in Germany (I am that Dave) and Boeing Guy took Cashman's side and then tried to twist everything that i'd said out of context.

There was no twisting, the comments are yours ! You yourself made them, I simply copied & highlighted them. To accentuate their foolishness.

It's not a matter of taking sides it's about us as individuals expressing our views/opinions about (illegal) Drugs & Drug users. Isn't that what forums are about ? An exchange of views & opinions ? Often people will be of differing opinions & that friend is a fact of life. Doesn't mean to say I or others wouldn't agree with you on a different topic, that is what makes us what we are, individuals with opinions.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote