Thread: A Fresh Start?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 20:02   #3
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: A Fresh Start?

Shakey, that is the worst post I have ever read on this forum.

However, that is not to say that is poorly written, or unsubstantiated crap. It is the worst post I have ever read simply because there is nagging feeling that you might not be too far off the mark with it.

and with the biggest but I can muster I'd like to add that taking such a grave and terminal step absolutely must be the final step that it is possible to take.

On the back of this revelation from a dyed in the wool Red fan I would urge every single one of you that has been sickened to the core by the ongoings at our club to join in with a march of protest from Accrington town centre on the saturday of the Torquay game (details to follow)

This has to come to an end this season. Bolloxks to the Back the Boys campaign - we aren't going up and we aren't going down (unless we get thrown out). It's now time for the Jog On Do'n campaign. If we allow this farce to continue past this summer then I fear that even if Ilyas was able to gain control of the club that too much damage will have been done and that even his millions and vision will not be able to rescue the sinking ship.

For all that care, for all that used to care, for all the blood, sweat and tears that have passed before, for Freeman Jack Barrett, for Jimmy Hinksman and the class of '70, for Coley and Bell - we stop them here.

Rob Heys has started the ball rolling, intentionally or otherwise, and now is the time for the OSC, ASSF, SU and every other man, woman and child borne of the Stanley spirit to step up to the mark and help rid our beloved club of the blight of Messrs Whalley and O'Neil.