katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Royal Wedding - The poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Er...my little bug bear, facts.

Let's deal in them.

You might want to check your's.

The Arts Czarina posted that three quarters of the funding for the flash mob came from the Lotto, and 'about a quarter' from HBC. I posted many times, besides thinking that it was naff, that I wouldn't have given two hoots, if it wasn't part funded by the tax payers of Hyndburn. That was the whole point.

Thankfully never having been a gambler, it's hard to predict on any returns from 'monies gained'.

Besides, it's especially irresponsible to gamble when the piggy bank is empty, and you haven't got any money as a stake in the first place.

I started this thread because I wondered if others think it's also a stupid waste of money, in these worrying times.

So far, the vast majority think similarly.

You don't.

Fine.

I hope you enjoy your 'pricless' extravangance.

Call it our treat.
WŁell. let's stick to that,shall we ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Do we know how much financal gain Knitty Nora attracted to the area, after her residency in the Market Hall, crocheting gonks?

We know how many thousands it cost, but I haven't seen the monetary return figures yet in black and white.

Anyone got them?
Another megalomaniac post ..

I have not had a go at people who voted 'no' .. why are you having a go because I voted 'yes' reverting to past heavily discussed issues, which have no relevance on this thread ?...

Marketing is not easy to calculate as to the gains ... you should know that. Gains can turn up to years later.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote