View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 20:09   #7
Accylad
Junior Member+

Re: Hollins High School "76"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonixx
Hi there Accylad I dont know any of the other lads but you are looking for the same person that I have been looking for..for years now pin chi yip I lost touch with him in 1984 he went living and working down London somewhere..he went working for the toy makers Mattel and the last time I saw him he was bringing in boxes after boxes of toys for my girls for christmas..they are 27 and 24 now LOL..but I would love to find him again he was a good mate and since then I have have moved house..areas and changed my name x2 so he would never find me..have you got the spelling of the name right I knew him as Ping Sum yip but I only heard his name I never saw it wrote down..Linda
Hi . Ping sum Yip used to live at 21 walter street accy He was a year above me and a good friend of mine and my elder brother who used to share the house with him. I met him on once in london china town a few years ago , I will ask my brother and see if he know his where abouts. Pin Chi yip used to live in burnley his family had a takeaway and had a sister who left hollins in 77.