View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 17:43   #35
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post
its going to get rough between now and the end of the season.

by the end of this month we'll owe that taxman around 100k.

we have nowt coming in.

the difference between incomings and outgoings is massive and we won't pull it around.

there is a directors meeting planned in London this weekend and big decisions have to be made. I have no knowledge of what these decisions are about but I can guess.

Its going to get messy but the only good news I can take from it really is that it is finally coming to some sort of head. With a bit of luck it'll all be over for the new season - it's just a question of how much pain can we take between now and then
100k tax bill hows that since 20th november we only had 4 home games out of 12 games played,income from those 4 games wouldn't atract that kinda tax surly?players and staff have been payed last month, This Directors meeting would this be at the wycombe game which i would think it will be the first time mr kharn and mr marsden have seen stanley play for a while,as mr kharns been out of the country for a month or two and both live in the london arear,may be the meeting to welcome peter shaw on board as a new Director of the club who knows.