View Single Post
Old 29-07-2011, 13:47   #1
AsFc62

AWAY TRAVEL: Northampton. Sat 6th August.

The time has cometh, the waiting is nearly over,once again Man & Boy..... & woman, will be re-united to follow the mighty reds, to chant our Team, our Town onto Glory.

We've lost the 'superstars' but don't worry my fellow Redmen. The future is bright in the one we trust, John Coleman will majestically prove the critics wrong for another season, the Stanley will silence the doubters, we fans will echo through stands up & down the nation. I'm proud to be Stanley, optimism & passion runs through my veins.
Year on year we have lost players of high quality,year on year the critics, the doubters, the ignorant, profess the failure of Stanley and what a long season we have ahead. They might even go down to bookies and put a £5 on stanley to go down, but not me, not you, not us, we're on the up, just believe. Remember..

We are Stanley, the club that wouldn't die.

Anyway, less of the sentimental drivvle and back to the business

Once again I will be running away travel for the season for all fans willing to follow the stanley on the Road. Again a massive thankyou to Rigbys who are providing us with a high quality service.
Stanley start the campaign on the road, with a trip to Northampton. I hope to see all the usual faces plus a few add ons.

PRICE: £20
SET-OFF TIME: TBA.To Be Announced.

To book on please contact me on: 07545049294.

Please note during the week 8am-4pm - I will struggle to answer. Leave a message or send a text. Other possible communication medium are the social delights of Facebook & Twitter.

Thanks
Ash.