View Single Post
Old 17-08-2011, 20:40   #42
wallop79

Re: Where have all the graves gone?

Who the hell do you think you are?? How dare you state:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejoed View Post
I do, however, think it is not just sheer selfishness but downright criminal that your findings should remain under lock and key. What on earth is the point of all your research if all you want to do with the findings is to lock it away where no future generations can benefit from all your hard work.

The point (which I still dont think your understanding, even though this has already been pointed out in No:31) is my father is doing this research for himself and one other person Bill, whom he promised that he would carry on his hard work, its not being done for the likes of you & the rest of the plagiarists.

What on earth gives a jumped up prat like you the right to dictate & slander my father, have you ever met him? Many people on here, and also through requests from people leaving messages for him through Accy Library have been given information from my father when asked. All he was trying to do was help you by pointing out that your information couldn't be correct.

Now as you have already stated you are an amateur historian, so keep at it and when you have got half as much info as my father has then maybe you will share it with the world. It might sink in at that point that all the hard work that you have put in is for nothing if just handed over to idiots like yourself who cannot be bothered finding things out the hard way, and just want everything handed over to them (the easy way) Now I suggest you get back on your horse & ride out of town

Last edited by Neil; 18-08-2011 at 01:41. Reason: fix quote
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote