Old 18-09-2011, 10:47   #86
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Lap Dance Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Cashy you could always try something cheaper. Your principles don't stop you from doing that do they?
These kind of places make their money on soft drinks.........and public houses have been known, in the past, to do the same(we can't persuade a driver to buy beer so we'll make the coca cola as expensive to make uo for our loss).........much as in WHSmiths do when they sell a small bottle of Fanta for £1.45.......when you can buy a two litre bottle for 79pence......yes it is a rip off, and no-one likes to think they have been ripped off.
The last time I was in one of these places........I had a pot of tea for 99p.......that was, in my book, good value for money.

I hate Coca Cola anyway!
yeh me principles do stop me,whist you hate the stuff, i prefer it to other soft drinks,its the one i detest least. if i go in the normal accyweb watering hole the same drink costs me £1 -still a rip off, but much cheaper n that place.