View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 21:46   #24
accyman
God Member

Re: Did Graham Jones do the right thing?

I cant say this is a shocker .

Wasnt Graham kicking up a fuss on facebook asking for support to keep Hyndburn a constituancy or we may loose our voice in parliament.

Whats the point of having a voice in parliament if it isnt saying what we want it to ?

He knows damn well from many years of reading this forum what public opinion is on this matter and spat in the faces of the people who elected him to represent us when he voted against the majority.

cameron dosnt think we have a right to an opinion and it seems graham jones dosnt either amongs the rest of teh other yellow livered lot thattowed the line

Im only 1 vote but its one less next time round and i will remember this when the next load of crap gets said about wanting to serve the area because this proves he dosnt.

well done to those of any party that defied tehir leader and listened to tehir real boss's which is us teh peopel who put them where they are

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote