View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 02:32   #144
accyman
God Member

Re: Did Graham Jones do the right thing?

the only way to send a clear message is to slam the door in his face when he canvases next election time and simply dont vote for him and remember that anything he says or prommises will probably change 10 days later.

I for one will no longer vote labor while graham jones is standing.I could forgive a sordid affair or even a bit of expense fiddleing but spitting in the face of the people of his own home town is unforgivable.

His actions have proven to me that democracey is only available to us mere mortals when they decide we can have it which is every 5 years and when election night is over they know they can sit back and do as they please for another 5 years

never mind only 1 vote down but i do hope it catches on .

ps:

dont get excited torys i aint voting for you or libs either i would rather use the voting slip to wipe my ... well you get the drift

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-11-2011 at 02:35.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote