Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 08:27   #291
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Susie, I would respectfully suggest that as a scientist you accept that there are many things that science cannot explain....and also that this forum gives everyone the opportunity to express opinions. Opinions do not constitute fact....they are just someones take on things....much like theories that scientist publish now and again.......and a few months later someone publishes something that contradicts the first theory...but because these are done by scientists they do not attract the 'nutter' name tag.

Oh and I should have said Welcome to the forum Susie. Maybe you could post something in the Introduce Yourself bit of the forum and we can make your welcome more formal.
Thought that's what I was doing, expressing an opinion just like anyone else. And the word nutter was a throwaway line, off the top of my head, not meant to offend.

As for introducing myself, think it's a bit late for that but thanks for the welcome.
Rule 13: Introduction threads to be kept as such, with only welcome and thank you posts.

If you want to know more about me the thread I started in the Nostalgia section about three weeks ago is a good place to start.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote