Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 10:17   #300
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Before this turns into yet another teary, why me Lord?, karma thread, of which there's been many over the years, it might be wise to take note of the forum rules, which clearly state...

15a No Karma comments to be posted on the open forum.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...mer-29681.html

Carry on.

I'm certainly not going to go down that road.

Thanks all for enlightenment, comments, advice and overnight contributions to my karma account. I might be tempted to misbehave again if I thought it would have the same effect! Only joking, I wouldn't be so crass.

As to the anonymous comment that started all this, rather than Two elderly ladies having a go at each other like a couple of school girls in the playground... I prefert o think of it as Two people with strong minds having a good natured (!?) argument... and I hope Margaret would agree. OK maybe I'm a wimp to get worked up about it but no one's ever called me an elderly lady before and I've never thought of myself in that way.

And finally...in a previous post Garinda you said

Quote:
The longer you are here, the easier it is to work out who gave you unsigned karma.

The amount given/deducted relates to a member's reputation power.

I always know how to work out who gave me some, plus there's another fail safe way of finding out.

How does reputation power relate to karma? Is there an idiot's guide to all this? You see I'm a scientist, I like to find things out.

Think I'll stick to the nostalgia threads in future, it's safer.

Thanks again all.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote