Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 11:00   #311
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Power - Karma

Well, Less you are entitled to your own opinion...and entitled to post that opinion.
Scientists do publish theories(I never mentioned whether they were supported or not - they have to have some kind of support to do the research)which later turn out to be wrong....that isn't my opinion, it is fact.

We see reported weekly that such and such a scientist, at such and such a University has evidence that Broccoli makes your nose grow bigger....the following week we have yet another academic who goes on to prove that it doesn't. Both of these academics must have had support...but their research gives conflicting information....but you have the choice of which bit to believe. I know I have used a ridiculous analogy......it is only there to illustrate my point.

What you consider to be bullshine, may not be so to other people...they are able to
make their own decisions and choices....and even if the majority believe it is bullshine, again, at some point in the future it may turn out to have some truth in it...like the 'old wives tales'.
On a lighter note, I am sorry you are having so much difficulty in getting your research into a universal fitting to allow you to make use of all that gas....this is because like people anus's(or should that be ani?....I'm not sure, but I think some clever clogs out there will tell me) come in so many different sizes!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote