Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 12:38   #318
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
I also gave my first ever dose of red karma to someone last week - with explanation, username and real name -never expected to ever send any to be honest but was pretty angry about something I read and it was an instant reaction.
Lo and behold a short time later that day I received some back for the first time too - i don't know how many points I got deducted and haven't worked out how you can verify who sent it, despite G's explanation to Susie on this thread...no nasty words but no signature which I think is pretty cowardly. Wrote to Neil about it as the person said i had broken forum rules so was a tad anxious about reprisals but he told me just to ignore whoever it was -which i did...(Thanks again Neil!) I wasn't bothered about receiving the red stuff -just the fact that it was done in a snide way. If you think someone deserves it then at least have the strenghth of your own conviction to sign it when you send it...
Wow Mobertol you've been on here four years and only just had your first red karma? It only took me three weeks. You must be a much nicer person than me!!
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote