Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 12:59   #321
mobertol
God Member

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Wow Mobertol you've been on here four years and only just had your first red karma? It only took me three weeks. You must be a much nicer person than me!!
Join date 4 yrs ago - then dropped out till this summer! Since then there's no stopping me ( verbal diahorrea!) - we have a scientific training in common by the way.

I joined originally to play the Accywebbers quiz against my mum (Aromaanne).

Have made some good friends on here and there's always something interesting to research or read...don't just stick to nostalgia and don't be scared to write what comes to you naturally because of what happened - I cringe at some of the things i've written sometimes -have learned it's best not to go back and read things! Just be yourself and you'll find lots of others with common interests and ties.

I know there's a thread about what you're reading at the moment but have been trying to work out if there was some way to start up a sort of book club on here - i love reading and it would be nice to be able to talk about books to other people... (Margaret is a big reader too I believe...) perhaps it's something to think about.

Keep posting!

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote