Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 13:13   #324
mobertol
God Member

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
That is exactly the reason you don't have tp sign karma, not just the red stuff but also the green as well, there is nothing worse to me than someone just giving karma tit for tat, Ooh he/she gave me karma must do the same, pathetic!
Under no circumstamces is it cowardly not to sign it, if you have given it right then that will often infuriate the receiver into guessing who gave it to them, then with their petty revenge they remove karma from their suspected culprit, (and of course they sign it because they are better than that person,(not)). Oh how I laugh at their high horse antics when they make the mistake of wrongly accusing me, do I tjen reciprocate? Nah, they've just proved themselves unworthy of a reaction.

Hey Mr. Mod any way of posting this anonomously?
I have a fear of the red stuff this might bring me, both signed & unsigned.
Dearest Less -where have you been? Lost in Boloxnia perhaps...

No red karma from me for this, am so glad to hear from you again - did you receive the green I sent you a while back - cried myself to sleep when it wasn't returned Naughty,naughty...

Must go, my friend Gina Loopybrigida needs her daily airing - it is so hard being the most beautiful woman in the world -but someone has to do it.... I know you are a fan for sure....

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote