Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2011, 13:16   #325
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Join date 4 yrs ago - then dropped out till this summer! Since then there's no stopping me ( verbal diahorrea!) - we have a scientific training in common by the way.

I joined originally to play the Accywebbers quiz against my mum (Aromaanne).

Have made some good friends on here and there's always something interesting to research or read...don't just stick to nostalgia and don't be scared to write what comes to you naturally because of what happened - I cringe at some of the things i've written sometimes -have learned it's best not to go back and read things! Just be yourself and you'll find lots of others with common interests and ties.

I know there's a thread about what you're reading at the moment but have been trying to work out if there was some way to start up a sort of book club on here - i love reading and it would be nice to be able to talk about books to other people... (Margaret is a big reader too I believe...) perhaps it's something to think about.

Keep posting!
Yes I had noticed you posting fairly often in the three weeks I have been a member - and wondered how you'd amassed less than a thousand posts. Good luck with the book club idea though it's not really my thing - I like reading but not really keen on discussing books.

There's no way I'll let this put me off posting - I started with nostalgia because I'm interested in local history and had a lot to say - so watch out everyone!

Cheers

Sue

PS would be interested to know more about your science background - not many people admit to having one! Pm me if you like.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote