View Single Post
Old 26-11-2011, 11:45   #37
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Quotes And Quoting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
at the end of what you want and you can type your reply. Pretty easy?

After a slapped wrist from Mick for being lazy...
Have read back and found less's lessons and can multiple quote one extra quote but then it seems to give error -but it is a start!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
If you look at your post there is an end quote visible so you did something wrong. I spend a lot of time fixing quotes that people make mistakes wirh so hurry up and learn to do it then you can teach our 2 worse members how to do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well I have to say I haven't a clue how its done, mite spend a bit of time trying to master it, then I can move onto inserting pics on here too
Just cracked it myself Di... didn't realise you had to press the multiple quote button as well as the quote one.

Used the three examples above to show it can be done but had to remove the superfluous [/quote] from your post first otherwise it ends up like below as the system ends the quote after the first [/quote] instruction. Good luck!

I also found you need to put all your quotes in the post first before you start typing. If you go back to add more you lose what you have already typed - or maybe that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
at the end of what you want and you can type your reply. Pretty easy?
After a slapped wrist from Mick for being lazy...
Have read back and found less's lessons and can multiple quote one extra quote but then it seems to give error -but it is a start![/quote]
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote