View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 16:28   #482
accyman
God Member

Re: HBC have taken away the benches from outside the market

Quote:
Originally Posted by suem View Post
I love a bench in a town centre, seeing weary shoppers taking a moments break, Why does everyone have to suffer because the council can't come up with a solution to the yobs, there should be something in place to help these unfortunate's perhaps one of the empty shops could be used as a mentoring unit for anyone causing a nuisance, and the general public could help observe the council's, social workers and police people skills and see how much their hands are tied dealing with society's misfits
i like your idea but just a little tweak if i may..

use teh empty shop for the drunks and junkies etc but instead of wasting money giving them soft chat have a few big blokes just beat the crap out of them.Even a junkie or whino will be able to establish a link between visiting town center and pain and stay away .

I know sometimes i am in danger of careing too much

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote