View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 12:59   #1
Leon Kelly

Grandmaster flash live in accrington

Hi people, Now this may not be for some of you however for the older generation out their this maybe something that you may want to see.

I have booked Grandmaster Flash to DJ live at Level One, Grandmaster had a huge number of hits in the 80s with The Message, White Lines, Wokred with Blondie on her hits as well back in the day.

He has collabarated with some of the biggest names in the buisness, and in 2012 he will be receiving a grammy for his contribution to music and also going in the grammy hall of fame.

He is performing live at Level One on Saturday 4th February 2012, He will be on stage at 9.30pm till 11.30pm, we did it early so people can come in at 8pm have a good night with friends and then go home early doors if they like.

Tickets are £10.00 from the club, we have already sold over 100 so far and thats mainly to the shifters reunion people, so be great to see some of you down, This is a really big thing for the town as not many grammy award winning artistes appear in the town so i think its something to be proud for the town that we managed to get him to Accrington.

If it not your thing no worries but please dont turn this into one of those do everything down threads which happens at times.

If you want a ticket please let me know
Leon Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web