View Single Post
Old 20-12-2011, 18:25   #6
accyman
God Member

Re: Black panther dead

i remeber as a child walking past the post office every day to school how much an effect that event had on the village years after the event.For years after because kids are never told anything stories made up from what was over heard by kids circulated. One local belief amongst the kids was that the black panther was living in the hills and fields with a gun.

back then the school crossing was directly outside the post office and kids were in a pretty big rush for the lollypop lady to get us accross the road before the black panther came and got us .Sounds stupid now but at 5 or 6 years old and half a tale in your head the imagination did run riot somewhat infact there used to be a game in the schoolyard called blackpanther which was basically off ground tig but the person on was the black panther.

I wasnt old enough to know or remember the victim but good riddence to the guy. ( black panther not the victim )

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 20-12-2011 at 18:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote