View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 14:55   #1599
mobertol
God Member

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
10 on the quiz today but time to slow again, never mind did enough to stay ahead of steve
Well after my masterly 4 yesterday on UK, managed to get 10 today in just a minute - still only 5th though as I'm no speed merchant.

Probably because I have worn myself out shopping for pressies till I dropped today. About 150euros an hour and I set off early!

Was undecided about two cute pairs of ankle boots (to go with a rather lovely blue knitted dress with lovely lacey detail at the neck, sleeve and hem which I found) and ended up buying both. Just need a large black brolley to go with the black lace-up ones and I'll be able to fly off over the chimney tops.

Butcher, fishmonger and hairdresser tomorrow and then I'm not going out till after Boxing day so i can continue my Trivial Studies in earnest.

How Norwich Stanley got 10 in 32 secs today is beyond me...does anyone do lessons in Mouse control?

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote