View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 18:57   #116
accyman
God Member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

like i said a canabis substitute or a tablet derived from canabis is prescribed but lets be honest hear the majority of people wanting it legalised arnt after it for medicinal use or in medicinal form the stoners want the real deal legalised.

if they legalised propper leaf canabis under prescription just like in areas of america where it is medicialy licenced there would be a mile long que at every doctors surgery consisting mainly of stoners faking whatever injury or ailment it was allowed to be prescribed for lol

im on the fence with legalising canabis.Iv tried it a few times in resin and leaf form and didnt feel an urge to go shoot up with cocain .The last time i tried it was in Amsterdam and one thing i noticed was that although not legal there cocain was easily got infact offered quite openly to tourists in the street so their must be a market for it amongst the weed smokers or they wouldnt be there selling it

when i was on a morphine drip i asked for it to be removed because the pain and dicsomfort caused by the effects of the morphine made the pain from surgery a better option which is why i cant understand anyone wanting to seek morphine out as a recreational drug lol

That valium they gave me before the operation its self to calm me down while i waited to be put under was pretty damn good though but i aintgoing through the surgery again just so i can get a fix of it lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 27-03-2012 at 19:07.