View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 01:44   #8
accyman
God Member

Re: Post Office Sell Off - Welcome To Tory Britain

on the subject of royal mail last week it cost me £23 to post a small laptop recorded delivery but they wouldnt honour the insurance if they broke it because it contained glass yet still charged full whack for the cover

god knows how much it will cost now they can set whatever prices they want infact i can see it effecting people who use ebay quite a lot.Its ok for ebay shops they get a large discount on parcel deliveries from royal mail but the average home user who wants to get rid of a few items wont be able to compete because they cant match teh postage fees bigger sellers can.

i dont see how it is compltely the tories fault most post offices shut or were taken over privately under labour who incidently didnt do much to ensure protection from extortionate price hikes didnt happen.Labour could have placed further protection that would have prevented the tories doing what they have done so they are as bad as each other.

because of email royal mail only has parcel delivery to make real money from and with the amount of companies out there popping up hopefully the not so royal anymore mail will see the error in large price hikes or face going bust.

Mind you i think royal mail own amazon so if im correct they make commission on goods sold on tehir site and money from delivery of the items sold from their site

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 28-03-2012 at 01:50.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote