View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 22:55   #154
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
i would appreciate people saying where their evidence comes from - is it personal opinion or hard evidence?
Evidence or opinion on what exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Its just something my favourite comedian Bill Hicks said ''If they legalized cannabis it would end the deficit"

Perhaps Im wrong or right. Anne made a good point with the bootleg trade which I didn't take into consideration.

Least if it was legalized people wouldn't have to go to dealers to get it(unless they wanted to of course) and the dangerous resin stuff would be more out of reach than ever.

People are smoking all kinds of dangerous crap when they are smoking cannabis resin-- Ketamine, Plastic hardening chemicals and other countless terrible things. IMO there is not enough awareness about the dangers of cannabis resin. Instead they seem to focus on the plant form and genetically modified seeds or whatever. Cannabis resin contains about 10% cannabis and the rest is crap. Unfortunately I learned this information way to late or I would never have smoked it.

I have changed my mind in my opinion to cannabis being legalized to it being decriminalised. One should be able to grow a plant or two for personal use without the worry of being jailed or marked with a criminal record. If its not a commonly shared view so be it. That is just my take on it.

As for a starting another drugs thread. I don't think so KestrelX. Even if I do stick around here I doubt I will comment in any sensitive subjects again.
I share the Decriminalisation view. I have mentioned it previously.

Why will you no longer comment? you have every right to.

People need to realise its just a forum, not something to worry or stress about, people will have different views. as Hicks would say "its just a ride".