View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 17:15   #402
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You don't get it do you birdbrain?
You can say what you like AND keep your green karma (perhaps even get more), if you talk sense, not much hope of that from you though is there?
As for karma and getting banned, as usual a weak argument from a weak and feeble mind.
Breaking the rules gets you banned, talking sense gets you karma, the two things aren't the same.
As usual though a cheap shot from you, excuse me whilst I offer you something in red, you can whine moan and spit your dummy afterwards it won't be signed but you'll know that it's from me.
No no you idiot! People who have massive green points are people who have kept polite to people they like over a long period of time and thus built up massive points and will never have red karma showing, unless of course they went out of their way to post negative comments and aggravate red karma!

Your an idiot and you have a feeble mind! My karma is red because I say things that people don't like - for example a couple of years ago I posted truth about Christianity and my karma was destroyed into the red by some bible bashers! Like wise I posted about Jimmy Savile and my good karma was destroyed again! So play it safe and you get high green karma! It's simple - make small talk and complement people and you get high green karma! I talk sense pal - you don't talk sense!

Last edited by kestrelx; 20-04-2012 at 17:23.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote