Thread: Power - Karma
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 21:20   #410
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
I really wish that people would stop being so horrible to each other and I fully agree with Margaret's points - respect for others and good manners cost nothing whether you agree with them or not.
Margaret is quite right, I'm so glad you agree with her, but even the internet, isn't perfect.
Here we are in suggestions and help which when this thread was resurrected, everyone was helping, then along comes failed hippy and starts.
What are we supposed to do? Roll over and let him trash everything on the site? Or keep replying just to show him he might be trying to kill the site but it won't just roll over and die.
Too much work has gone into this site to allow trolls to take over, if you think he's wrong, tell him, if you think I'm wrong for telling him, tell me.
However it takes us all fighting this type of rubbish to win and keep the site open.
Let his sort take over you may as well join poor old Burnley web or perhaps you might try b'burn I believe Jambutty rules the roost over there under a different name, he thought he owned AccyWeb.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote