View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 16:45   #231
Eric
God Member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
yeah but according to EU law all citizens of the EU get equall treatment as the hosting nations citizens whch isnt the case here as it is one rule for them and another one for other EU members.The UK wouldnt get away with this yet they have just like the French do when they defy the EU.I really cant fathom why the UK follows the EU so blindly when it is evident other nations dont and recieve no punishment for not doing so.It seems to me our government is between a rock and a hard place with the rock been up americas backside and teh hard place been up the EU's backside.I dont think our government actually has any time to govern its too busy following outsiders orders

As for legalising drugs all i can see is that teh war on drugs has been fought since before i was born and is showing no signs of been won so although i dont advocate surrender something needs doing to remove the criminal and terrorist element of drug suppliers.If it isnt proffitable for them they wont do it so maybe a government program of some sort that will cause it to be not so desireable or finacially beneficial needs to be addressed.

govenment has made smokers ot to be scum of society it shoudlnt be too hard
You are dead right about the war on drugs ... And I'm willing to bet there are thousands of poor, frightened folks in places like Mexico, Colombia, and Honduras who would like to see legalization. The demand is not going to go away, believe it.